These direct drive rotary vane pumps are inherently compact and vibration free, and with their finger-proof fan and coupling housings they offer excellent operator protection. A comprehensive range of accessories is available to allow use on the widest variety of vacuum applications.
Features and benefits
- Advanced pressurized oil circuit to give effective lubrication even under high gas loads.
- When the pump is switched off, the spring loaded distributor valve provides oil and air suck-back protection.
- Gas ballast control to assist in handling high water vapor loads.
- Industrial roller bearings on drive shaft for ultimate reliability and long, trouble free life.
- Full height oil sight glass for easy checking of oil level and condition.
- Easy change oil filter, with oil filter condition gauge on larger models.
- Central inlet port to allow easy mounting of mechanical booster pump if required.
- Easy to maintain, with convenient service kits and international customer support.
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs.
- The pumps and accessories can be supplied either as individual components or as fully systemized, factory-tested combinations.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning system evacuation, drying, and backfilling
- Vacuum drying and distillation
- Backing pump for high vacuum applications
- Vacuum metallurgy processes
- Thin film coating technologies
- Freeze drying
- Transformer and cable drying and impregnation, insulating oil treatment plant
- Cryogenic vessel evacuation